Updated on March 10, 2021
The Data Controller is freely contactable for any request related to this Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plasive respects the privacy of any user ("User") who visits this Website and uses the Services. The Policy does not apply to third party websites that are accessible through external hyperlinks on this Website, so Plasive is in no way responsible for the processing of personal data performed by those websites and invites Users to read the privacy policies and legal documentation published on them.
Any further changes to this Policy will be communicated to Users in due course and with reasonable means by the Data Controller, in particular through publication on this Website.
The processing of Users’ personal data will be carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular with regard: to Regulation (EU) no. 679 of 27 April 2016, effective from 25 May 2018 and Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, carrying the Data Protection Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10 August 2018 (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Applicable Privacy Legislation").
2. Categories of personal data processed
Plasive will process the following categories of Users' personal data:
- identification data and contact details (e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc.);
- data relating to the content of electronic communications exchanged with Plasive for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3;
- Users’ activities on Plasive social pages (e.g. blogs, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.)
- data about the type of browser used by Users, as well as the date and time of use to access the Website or the Services and other surfing data (es. Visited webpages, Services used, etc.).
3. Purpose and legal bases for the processing of personal data
Plasive processes Users' personal data primarily to allow them to access, register, navigate to the Website, use the Services and improve the Website and the Services.
Any further processing is only done on the basis of legal obligations or with the express consent of the User to the Data Controller.
In particular, Plasive collects and processes Users' personal data for the following purposes:
- respond to requests from Users sent through the Website and Services (es. through the section “Contact Us");
- improve the presentation, features and functionality of the Website and Services, as well as the administration and management of User requests and orders;
- assist Users with the use of the Services, at the request of the Users;
- prevent fraud or crime committed through the Website or the Services;
- fulfil legal or fiscal obligations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- upon prior and optional consent, contacting Users via automated means (e.g. e-mail, text messages, mms, social media, automated calls) and non-automated means (e.g. paper mail and telephone calls with human operator) to offer them commercial offers and promotions and to involve them in market research and surveys, including the sending of periodic newsletters.
For the purposes set out in points (a) to (e), Plasive will process Users’ personal data on the legal basis of their requests, its legal obligations and its legitimate interest in improving Users’ web experience on the Website and their use of the Services, as well as for responding to their requests.
For the purpose referred to in point (f), Plasive will process Users' personal data based on their consent.
4. Data retention
Personal data processed by Plasive on the basis of Users’ consent will be retained for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected and, in any event, they will no longer be processed following any withdrawal of consent.
The personal data processed on the basis of Plasive’s legitimate interest will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (e.g., for the time necessary to respond to requests from users).
Where personal data are processed in compliance with legal, fiscal or judicial obligations, data may be retained for up to ten (10) years.
At the end of the above-mentioned storage periods, the Users' personal data will be deleted, or in any case made anonymous.
5. Means of the processing
All personal data will mainly be processed by electronic means and processes, although paper processing may also be used by Plasive
The Data Controller implemented all necessary security measures to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of Users’ personal data, unauthorized access or processing, which is not permitted or does not comply with the terms set out in this Policy.
6. Communication of data
In order to achieve the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 above, Users’ personal data may also be processed by third parties other than Plasive. These subjects will process personal data both on behalf of Plasive (i.e., in the role of data processors) and as autonomous data controllers, in any case always in accordance with the Applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Specifically, the following categories of recipients will process personal data:
- providers of services necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and the proper use of the Services (including but not limited to, ICT service providers, hosting service providers, platform providers and IT applications);
- judicial, administrative and / or public security authorities, in accordance with legal provisions, for the purposes of detection and prosecution of offences, prevention and protection of risks or threats to security and public order, and for any reason connected with the protection of the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- providers of communication and marketing services (by way of example, communication agencies).
If the User wishes to know in detail the identification details of all recipients listed above by category, Plasive may be contacted at [email@example.com].
7. Transfer of personal data
Users’ personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") that do not provide adequate data protection standards in line with the Applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Should the Data Controller transfer Users’ data outside the EEA, it will undertake to adopt all precautions and legal tools to make such transfers compliant with the Applicable Data Protection Legislation.
8. Processing of children’s personal data
The use of the Website and Services is not for Users under the age of (18) years old. In that regard, Plasive does not process personal data of children under such age without the consent of the parents.
9. Users’ rights
The Data Controller is freely contactable for any request related to this Policy at this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Applicable Data Protection Legislation, Users are entitled to:
- be informed of the purposes and means of processing of their personal data;
- access to their personal data;
- obtain a copy of their personal data, where they are stored in countries outside the EEA, and to obtain an indication of where such personal data are stored or transferred;
- require the rectification, updating or integration of their personal data;
- require the deletion, anonymization or blocking of the processing of their personal data;
- object, in whole or in part, to any processing carried out through automated decision-making processes, including profiling;
- withdraw consent to the the processing, where provided, freely and at any time;
- contact the Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller, where appointed;
- lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
- exercise their right to data portability (where applicable), i.e. the right to receive their personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format, as well as the possibility to transmit them to another data controller freely and without hindrance;
- the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, where applicable.